We got alot done inside and outside of the polytunnel. We need to make space for the new outdoor classroom that will be with us soon so some things need to be moved.
Firstly we repositioned the carpet down the side of the polytunnel. This was soon followed by the mass moving of all the tyres next to the polytunnel. This has now created a space for the new flower beds.
The biggest job was repositioning the compost bins to sunnier places in the Garden. We managed to move the contents of one bin today. It is alot of hard work! I feel like my arm muscles have grow 20 times their size! We met our lovely hard working worms in the process who seem very happy (we had to keep the chickens away so they wouldn't be eaten!).
All in all a very productive day!