We then spent the rest of the day constructing the last of the new flower beds. We also tried to break up the soil in the old flower bed to make it easier to transport but soon gave up as the soil was frozen solid. A few plants were moved into the polytunnel to protect them from the frost and the compost was turned.
To top the day off, we put out the new bird feeding tables in the Garden. Each one has a different type of bird feed on it. We have positioned the nature camera to hopefully catch the birds feeding from the tables. We also added some water to the tables which we will have to keep topped to help our feathered friends.